YouLi Trip Pages can present different versions of the same Itinerary. You can use YouLi for static Itineraries, but it can do far more once you take advantage of things like: Optional Items, Personalized Price, Invitation Groups, and Tasks.
TIP: We recommend you start out by learning more about the various Registration Statuses in YouLi before beginning to add and invite people. When you add people, they are added with one of these Registration Statuses, so it's good to be familiar with them.
There are three ways to add people
- A Planner can add people individually - a great option if you have a PRIVATE or PUBLIC TRIP
- From the TRIP MENU, click MANAGE PEOPLE & REPORTS > ADD PERSON
- Fill out the FIRST NAME and EMAIL at minimum (so that you can send the invite)
- A Planner can bulk upload people - helpful if you have a list of people you know you want to invite!
- The Traveler registers themselves directly on a PUBLIC TRIP
- When this happens, that person will show up in your TRIP CRM under MANAGE PEOPLE & REPORTS
CAUTION: You'll need to explicitly invite people once you've added them, so they get their Magic Link.
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.