Don't worry, we're here to help! Scan for the issue that sounds like what you're experiencing, for troubleshooting. Scroll further down for suggestions on how to avoid losing access temporarily.
I had my Trip Page pulled up, but when I refreshed the page, it took me to a different version of my Trip (which isn't personalized)
- Yeah, it's annoying...but it's important. We are always improving our security & part of that is making sure you are only accessing your data. This requires we verify our travelers more often.
- In YouLi, cookies expire after 30 days. When a cookie expires, you will see the public/general version of the Trip Page instead of your personalized version.
TIP: If you click on a link from an email about the Trip sent from YouLi, it will include a Magic Link, which means you can access your personalized Trip Page directly and won't encounter this.
I can't find the link to my personalized Trip Page
- No problem! Simply click on the "Find My Trip" link to enter the email address that you were invited with or that you registered with.
- We will then email you your Magic Link that you can click to access your personalized Trip Page!
I created a YouLi account but I'm unable to log in
It sounds like you have forgotten your password. Follow these instructions to reset your password.
How can I avoid losing access to my Trip Page temporarily?
- Make an Account so that you can log in with a password and see ALL or your trips on a dashboard (present and past!)
- Download the YouLi Trip Mobile App and save your trips there for access on(line) and offline!
Still struggling? Contact YouLi Support.
Either send us a message via the chat box within YouLi or submit a Support Ticket here.