Viewing your task responses is easy. When Travels respond to a task, you can view their responses right from the Trip Page.
How does the Planner access the Responses?
Whether you are trying to view responses from a standard TASK or a CUSTOM FORM, all you need to do is:
1. Click to MANAGE TASK & CUSTOM FORMS
2. Hover over the TASK you want to view the responses for, and click RESPONSES from the pop-up
3: You will be brought to a new screen where you can view all the responses for that task
- The chart in the top left will show you:
- How many people have responded
- How many responses for each option (if multiple choice)
- How many people have not responded
- How many people was it assigned to
- Next to each traveler's name, you will see:
- What their response was
- Any documents they uploaded
- The date they responded
How does the Planner download the Responses?
Once you are in the MANAGE TASK & CUSTOM FORMS tab, not only can you view task responses, but you can also export those responses to a .csv and download any attached documents.
To export responses to a .csv, all you have to do is:
- Select all or the specific Traveler responses you want to export, and click EXPORT SELECTED
- Once you export the response, you will have something that looks like this
Note: Each field from the form is in its own column for easy filtering and sorting.