Do you prefer that your people see ALL of their Tasks, completed and open rather than hiding the completed Tasks? This feature is for you.
Learn about the two Task views
1. Show Remaining
- By default, only the "REMAINING" tasks are shown (those that still need to be completed).
- The option to SHOW COMPLETED is available via a button in the upper right.
2. Show Completed
- This help article is about switching your Travelers default TASK view to SHOW COMPLETED.
- This change is done at the ACCOUNT level, so it will apply to all of your Trips, so set it to whichever you prefer!
- Travelers will see both their REMAINING & COMPLETED TASKS by default, with an option to HIDE COMPLETED.
TIP: This is just a default, people can always toggle between HIDE/SHOW regardless of the default. There is no wrong choice, so try it one way and get feedback, then change it anytime!
How to set this up on all of your Trip Pages
1. Simply click on ACCOUNT > SITE SETTINGS and scroll to the DISPLAY SETTINGS.
2. Check the box "Default to SHOW COMPLETED for Tasks on Trip Page"
NOTE: When checked, your Travelers will see all Tasks by default and they can click "Hide Completed" to clean up their view.
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi support team via a chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, as we will walk you through the features and best practices.