Need to invite group leaders, guides, operators or other users to your trips, but with restricted access? You might need a Custom User Role
Plans: ENTERPRISE only
What is a Custom User Role?
These are users that can access your trips on the backend (as a Planner) but with a limitation on what they can see:
1. Limit which trips based on the Trip tags
2. Limit what features/data they can see (full list below)
3. Limit the YouLi support they have access to (reduced license fee)
They can access the trips you choose at the level that is right for your business
Does this require Platform White Label?
It is not required, but it is strongly recommended.
How is that different from a Team Member, Co-Planner or Trip Coordinator?
YouLi allows you to invite collaborators onto the backend of the YouLi platform to help you with your trips. You can read about these roles in detail, here's a quick summary:
- PAID: Team Members get full YouLi support and access to all features/data on all trips
- These require a full user license - check our plans for pricing
- FREE: Co-Planners are OTHER YouLi users that can be added to see AND change a single trip
- These don't require a license because they aren't part of your team, they are typically outside your organization but trusted
- FREE: Trip Coordinators are OTHER YouLi users that can be added to ONLY SEE and communicate to your travelers - but not make any changes
- These don't require a license because they aren't part of your team, they are typically outside your organization and trusted (but a bit less than Co-Planners)
- PAID: Custom User Roles
- These could be full user licenses if they need to be supported, or they can be a lower priced user license for a large number of unsupported users with very limited access.
- If you need to make adjustments to what the external (or sometimes internal) users can see and change on a trip, then you need Custom User Roles
How many roles can I have?
We recommend defining only one Custom User Role to complement the standard YouLi roles listed above. Contact us if you feel you need more.
You can invite as many users per Custom User Role as you have licenses for that role.
What permissions can I control with Custom User Roles?
- Edit access to Trip Details (like name, dates, overview, etc)
- Edit access to Trip Costs (pricing, payment plans, etc)
- Edit access to Trip Invitation Settings (button labels, menu labels, emails, etc)
- View Trip Planner Notes
- View Trip CRM
- View TripBoard
- Delete Trip Confirmation PDFs
- Edit access to modify people on the trip (add and update permission)
- Delete people from Trip CRM
- View TripBoard
- Access to VIEW AS, view INVOICE and get magic links
- Access to Custom Trip Reports
- View Manage Payments
- Registered Tab
- Payments Tab
- Download payments data
- Push to accounting platform
- Send messages to people on the trip
- View Manage Tasks & Custom Forms
- View Task list & Documents & Resources
- View Task Responses
- Add and Edit Tasks
- Manage Highlights & Itineraries
- View Activity Feed
- View Trip Planners
- Change Main Contact
- Delete Trip Planners
- Create Trip
- Trips Label (i.e. "Trips I'm Planning")
- Access Global Reports
- Includes: Payments, Bookings, Search Activity Feed
- View Team Members list
- Edit Team Members
- Edit Business Profile for Team
- Edit Site Settings for Team
- Edit Payments for Team
- Change Connected Gateway
- Set default transfer instructions
- Edit Affiliates for Team
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi support team via a chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, as we will walk you through the features and best practices.