The Activity Search Report is a versatile report to find what you're looking for based on a variety of searchable data points. It also allows you to see any recent activity across all of your trips - awesome!
What is the Activity Search?
- It's a report where you can view the most recent activity across all of your TRIPS
- Any recent AUTOMATED EMAILS which were sent will show up here (as well as on an individual Traveler's TripBoard)
Where can I find the Activity Search?
1. Click on your AVATAR
2. Click on your TRIP DASHBOARD
3. Now click on the REPORTS tab
4. Now you need to click on the SEARCH tab and you'll see the search bar for the ACTIVITY SEARCH
How do I use the Activity Search?
You have two options
1. Search for all recent activity across all of your Trips
Simply click the "SEARCH" button to pull up all recent activity across all of your TRIPS, if you don't have the data you're looking for or just want a bird's eye view of your trip activity.
2. Enter specific data to find what you're looking for
You can search for people by things like
- Email Address
- Reference Code
- Trip Name
- Payment Amount
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi Support Team via the chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a Support Ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, and we will walk through Traveler flow options & best practices.