- Help Center
- Technology Partners
- YouLi Plan Add-ons
- Video Tutorials
- Website Integration
- Mobile App
- Account Roles
- Highlights, Itinerary & Optional Add-ons
- Invitation Groups
- Trip Page Menu
- Integrating Cruise Deck Plans
- Managing Trip Dashboard
- Managing People
- PDF Confirmation
YouLi User Roles
Activity Search Report: Easily Find What You Need Across All Trips
The Activity Search Report is a versatile report to find what you're looking for based on a variety of searchable data points. It also allows you to see any recent activity across all of your trips - awesome!
Where can I find the Activity Search?
1. Click on your AVATAR
2. Click on your TRIP DASHBOARD
3. Now click on the REPORTS tab
4. Now you need to click on the SEARCH tab and you'll see the search bar for the ACTIVITY SEARCH
How do I use the Activity Search?
1. Search for all recent activity across all of your Trips
Simply click the "SEARCH" button to pull up all recent activity across all of your TRIPS, if you don't have the data you're looking for or just want a bird's eye view of your trip activity.
2. Enter specific data to find what you're looking for
You can search for people by name or email, reference codes, trips, payments and trip activity by entering your search term above and click SEARCH to see your results here. HINT: click search WITHOUT a term to see all recent trip activity.