YouLi - Powering Transformation & Higher ROI
WHAT YouLi DELIVERED THIS UPDATE
✈️ Lower your transaction fees with VENTURE
We are growing with our clients, and it's amazing to see the increase in bookings and itineraries!
To reduce your booking fees to 0%, you can speak to Sales about Enterprise, but if you're not ready for that level, then maybe VENTURE is the right next step. Lower your YouLi booking fee to 0.5% and unlock more team members.
Not sure which plan saves you the most fees? Watch the latest webinar to get the cheat codes for YouLi Booking Fees.
❤️ Send Message - CAP REMOVED!
😱Previously we capped the number of messages you can send at once from the Trip CRM.
1. Click to select ALL (remember to check your filters and page size)
-- GO CRAZY and send to 800 people, go ahead, we won't judge
2. Click SEND MESSAGE or SEND INVITE
3. Craft your perfect message
4. Send ... your messages will queue and send in the background. You will see an activity feed record when all messages are sent.
➕➕ Do you do Facebook Ads? You NEED this ...
This feature is in response to the call from Chris Torres at TMA to overcome the challenges faced by smaller operators who lose tracking by using a booking platform like YouLi.
- Internet Privacy is a good thing
- Governments have put pressure on Facebook to reduce cross-site tracking, which is also a good thing
- Your ads may have become less effective, because Facebook cannot track when a click from a FB ad leads to a booking on a Trip Page (even with White Label Domain)
If you are using Facebook Ads to drive traffic to your website and ultimately your YouLi trip pages, simply open a ticket with our support team and provide a "success" URL on your website that we can redirect your successful bookings to.
This "success" URL or "Thank you" page must sit on the domain that you are tracking with Facebook pixels for your ads.
We recommend it say something like:
"Thanks for booking with us, check your email to get access to your Trip Page where you can complete your pre-trip tasks, complete any outstanding payments and download the app for your travels"
When configured, YouLi will redirect your successful (initial) booking via Checkout Flow OR Register to Pay to the provided “success” URL hosted on your main website that allows you to add the right tracking and complete the loop with Facebook (and other ad tracking platforms).
NOTE: we do not currently redirect for failed payments as we’d prefer they are given the chance to try again.
NOTE: the redirect only happens for the initial booking, not for subsequent payments
Your success page should instruct your new customer to check their email to get access to their traveler portal (Trip Page) and complete any required tasks or payments there. Simple Example: https://www.rareairtravel.com.au/thank-you
This is the main downside of this feature - that the customer breaks their flow and does not get immediately exposed to the options configured on the trip page. However, if ads are a key part of your marketing strategy, this is probably worth it as you avoid spending money attempting to convert customers who have already converted AND Facebook will be able to better optimize their ad placement to acquire the kind of person who will book your trip.
YouLi cannot provide consulting on Ad campaigns, so we recommend finding a suitable agency and they will be aware of how to use this feature and help you determine the right URL.
COMING IN NOVEMBER!
We'll be doing a Webinar with Chris Torres of Tourism Marketing Agency to learn more about why this feature matters. REGISTER to participate in a LIVE discussion (November 9, 12 pm PST) and receive the recording.
🤩🤩 Transformational Travel Council recognizes: Heralds & Ambassadors
Not sure who's a TTC Herald or an Ambassador? Well, now the badges will appear on their (public and community) profiles - explore the Directory today and discover the right connections.
What is a Transformational Travel Council (TTC) Ally, you're asking?
TTC Allies are a community of thoughtful, heart-centric, and conscious practitioners, destinations, and organizations. Allies who are actively co-creating a more ethical, emotional, equitable, and ecological travel dynamic.
COMING SOON: Additional badges from the TTC and eventually from other Allies!
📲 Mobile App - PRO and above only
Back in 2020 when we launched our Mobile App, we wanted everyone to get a chance to try it out.
Today, we are thrilled with the adoption and it's time to remove it from our EXPLORER plan.
If you NEED the Mobile App for your travelers, upgrade to PRO or above
🔎 White Label Domain (WLD) - for SEO and branding
Do you care about SEO? Then you need White Label Domain - a unique feature offered by YouLi as an add-on to PRO and included in VENTURE and above.
Not sure what White Label Domain is? Here is an example. The domain is masked so that it does not include "youli.io" which truly makes your trip pages branded to your business.
Not sure if you have it? Click to ACCOUNT -> SITE SETTINGS, if you see this, click to request set up:
If you DO have WLD configured, your domain will appear:
❤️ Quickbooks Integration - Customized to your Needs
Did you know that we integrate with Quickbooks?
Do it yourself with Zapier by watching this video. Or book our consulting services to set it up for you.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- 👻 FIXED: Phantom (unpaid) payments kept some travelers from making a real payment
- 🤖FIXED: Make a charge added to TripBoard for Stripe & Square
- 🤖FIXED: Make a charge for Cybersource was not loading from TripBoard
- 🪄FIXED: When returnURL was not provided you couldn't login, yikes!
- 🪄FIXED: Magic links to archived trips were still loading - these will now be blocked
- IMPROVED: Mobile editing of itinerary items is a LOT easier with an improved popup experience
- IMPROVED: Mobile editing of images is a LOT easier with an improved popup experience
- IMPROVED: Removed the spellcheck from Description editors - we recommend using your browser spellcheck or a tool like Grammarly
- IMPROVED: A relevant error is displayed when attempting to pay less than $1 via Stripe (that's a no-no)
- IMPROVED: We now trip your name on signup - to avoid those annoying trailing spaces
Loving YouLi? UPGRADE TO PRO
Not sure how to navigate SEO, website integration, Tour Series, Xero integration, etc?
Grab your 1:1 session starting at US$80.