Perhaps your Traveler had to cancel, but instead of giving them a refund, you might want to move them to a different trip. Here is how to do that -- even after they have made a payment!
Just follow these 4 steps!
1. Change "Status" to "Declined"
- Click to MANAGE PEOPLE & REPORTS
- Hover over the Traveler and select EDIT
- Change their STATUS to DECLINED
2. Add the Traveler to the new Trip
- Open up the new TRIP PAGE that you want to add this Traveler to
- Now click to MANAGE PEOPLE & REPORTS
- Select ADD PERSON
- Fill out the information in the pop-up. Change the Traveler's STATUS to REGISTERED. Make sure to add their email, so that you can invite them to the trip.
3. Add a manual payment
CAUTION: Skip this step if no payment has been made
- Use this help article to add a manual payment (in the form of a CREDIT)
- You will want to APPLY CREDIT for the amount the Traveler had paid on the original Trip
4. Invite the Traveler to the new Trip
- Send the Traveler a message or an invite, so that they have access to the new Trip!
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.