How-to Embed a Single YouLi Trip Into Your Own Website
TIP: If you have a single Trip embedded on your website, that Trip will remain shown, even after the Start Date of the Trip has passed. However, if it is "Public" and "Listed," it will disappear from your website once the date has passed.
1. Set your Account Alias to a short name that you're happy with
2. Click the SHARE TRIP button in the header of your TRIP PAGE
3. Then click INTEGRATE WITH WEBSITE
3. You want to click EMBED THIS TRIP and you or your Website Developer can paste this into the page(s) at the location where you want your TRIPS to be shown
CAUTION: You must save your changes in your web editor to see the script run
NOTE: For WordPress sites, if applicable, be sure to put the snippet in a Group block instead of a regular block. Otherwise, the Trip may appear at the bottom of the page.
4. For any TRIPS that you want to integrate, make them "PUBLIC" and "LISTED."
- This can be done under UPDATE TRIP > OVERVIEW > TRIP PRIVACY
5. Make sure it is a TRIP with a START DATE in the future or with ESTIMATED DATES
- Archived TRIPS will not be shown
What is the difference between "Private", "Public", and "Listed" Trips?
- PRIVATE - The TRIP cannot be seen by anyone, will not show on your website, and cannot be embedded.
- PUBLIC - When you mark your TRIP as "PUBLIC," you have the option of embedding a single Trip onto your own website without it showing up automatically in your "LISTED" set of Trips.
- LISTED - When you mark your TRIP as "PUBLIC" and also "LISTED," the Trip will show up anywhere you have put your EMBED CODE. Plus you have the option of embedding it as a single trip.
TIP: Anytime you want to remove a Trip from your website, simply uncheck the "Listed' option. It will immediately be removed once you save the change. For more details on setting this up, see here.
RareAir Travel - Individual Trips Embedded
- Website (YouLi Custom Web): https://rareairtravel.com.au
- The website contains the general information about the company, but the itinerary-specific information is hosted by YouLi and embedded onto both the homepage and the "Departures" page.
- YouLi Trips with White Label Domain: https://trips.rareairtravel.com.au/i/rareair
- When customers click from the website to the YouLi-hosted Trips, they still see the rareairtravel.com.au domain, so they trust they are booking from a trusted site.
- Again, with the embed & White Label Domain feature, customers won't know they are on another platform.
- If instead, you just want to link from a landing page to the registration form on YouLi, watch this quick video.
Looking for additional help?
Check out our help article on Troubleshooting Embedded Trips!
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.