Learn to integrate your itineraries into your or partner website
If you'd like to show ALL of your Listed Trips:
- Be sure that your BUSINESS ALIAS is set to a short name that you're happy with
- Click the SHARE TRIP button in the header of your Trip
- Click INTEGRATE WITH WEBSITE
- Click EMBED ALL LISTED TRIPS
- This will copy the code which shows ALL your PUBLIC and LISTED Trips so you can paste it onto your website.
- You or your website developer can paste the WEBSITE SNIPPET into the page(s) at the location where you want your trips to be shown. Make sure you save your changes in your web editor to see your script run. Learn more
- Want to customize the style or the number of trips? Learn more
What is the difference between Private, Public, and Listed trips?
- PRIVATE: Trip cannot be seen by anyone, will not show on your YouLi shop and cannot be embedded (perfect for private events).
- PUBLIC: When you mark your trip as PUBLIC you have the option of embedding a single Trip onto your own website without it showing up in your set of LISTED Trips.
- LISTED: When you mark your Trip as PUBLIC & LISTED, the Trip will show up anywhere you have put your embed code. Plus you have the option of embedding it as a single Trip.
NOTE: Anytime you want to remove a Trip from your website, simply uncheck the LISTED option. It will immediately be removed once you save.
PRO-TIP: If you have a single Trip (either BROCHURE or SET DEPARTURE) embedded on your website, that Trip will remain to show even after the date of the trip has passed. However, if it is LISTED, it will disappear from your website once the date has passed.
Client Example: RareAir Travel - Trips Embedded
Website (YouLi Custom Web): https://rareairtravel.com.au
The website contains the general information about the company, but the itinerary specific information is hosted by YouLi Trips and embedded onto both the home page and the "Departures" page.
YouLi Trips with White Label Domain: https://trips.rareairtravel.com.au/i/rareair
When customers click from the website to the YouLi hosted Trips, they still see the rareairtravel.com.au domain, so they trust they are booking from a trusted site.
Again, with the embed & White Label Domain feature customers won't know they are on another platform.
If the above example of embedding the Trip info and instead you just want to link from a landing page to the registration form on YouLi, watch this quick video.