Are you an Affiliate on YouLi? If so, this help doc is for you! You can easily track your affiliate revenue, get affiliate links, and embed entire sets of Trips on your website, for even easier revenue.
What is selling Trips on YouLi like?
- YouLi is a community of travel planners, travel agents, tour operators, and travelers. If you've been invited as an Affiliate, then you're able to sell TRIPS that are hosted on YouLi for a referral/commission rate that you've negotiated with the trip operator.
- YouLi does not pay you the commission, we just track the bookings so you can get paid and take more bookings with beautiful booking pages co-branded for you and your operator.
How do I create an account or log in as an Affiliate?
- To log in as an Affiliate on YouLi, you need to click from the invitation email you were sent from the company you have been invited to sell for. Click to log in or sign up for free via that button.
- Once you create your YouLi Affiliate account, you will see a tab in your TRIP DASHBOARD that says "TRIPS I CAN SELL." More on this in the next section!🙂
- The first thing you should do when you log into YouLi is set up your ACCOUNT
- Within your ACCOUNT, is where you need to set your PROFILE, BRANDING, MANAGE PAYMENTS, and more. Don't forget this step! It's how you will be able to cross-brand and get paid. 💰
What is the "Trips I Can Sell" tab?
- The "TRIPS I CAN SELL" tab is where you will be able to see all of the PUBLIC TRIPS that have been listed by the company that invited you to sell their TRIPS.
- You will be able to click on the TRIP to see the HIGHLIGHTS, ITINERARY, PAYMENTS, and more. We make it easy for you to verify that this Trip is the one you want to share with your clients.
- All of the TRIPS you see in this tab, will automatically have your AFFILIATE CODE attached when you click the SHARE TRIP LINK. This is the link you need to send to your travelers or use to sign up on behalf of your travelers.
- If you have Travelers who sign up on one of the TRIPS with your SHARE TRIP LINK, you will be able to see that on the TRIP CARD (in the example above and below, you see there are 0 Travelers registered).
- You will also be able to click on TRIP REPORTS and see any Traveler information in the TRIP CRM, so that you can help cultivate the experience with your Traveler and manage their account.
How do I book a Trip for my Traveler or make sure my Affiliate Code gets recorded?
- If you are registering on behalf of your Travelers, all you need to do is sign up for them via the TRIP PAGE by clicking on your SHARE TRIP LINK.
- If you, instead, want to let your Travelers sign up on their own, all you need to do is send them your SHARE TRIP LINK. Don't worry! Your AFFILIATE CODE is automatically included, so you will get credit.
What is the "Trips I'm Planning" tab?
- This tab is for any TRIPS where you are planning the whole thing (meaning you are NOT an Affiliate, but instead, you're the Planner).
Check out this quick 6-min video tutorial of everything covered above!
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.