There are so many ways you can pull or run reports in YouLi. In this help document, we will give an overview of all the different reports you can pull. But make sure to read the other articles we link out to, for more in-depth instructions!
Global Payments Report
- You pull your GLOBAL PAYMENTS REPORT by going to your TRIP DASHBOARD > REPORTS
- From there, you will see that you have the ability to see the ACTIVITY FEED and payments across all of your Trips
- If you want to export this information into a CSV or Excel, all you have to do is select all and then click the EXPORT SELECTED
- Want to learn more about the Global Payments Report? Check out our help document: How-to: See All Payments Across All Of Your Trips
Trip Payments Report
- The TRIP PAYMENTS REPORT will show you the payment information by payment date for that specific TRIP
- You find the Trip Payments Report by going to TRIP MENU > MANAGE PAYMENTS > PAYMENTS
- From there you select who you want to export to a CSV or Excel and click EXPORT SELECTED
- Learn more about the Trip Payment Report in our help document: How-to: Pull a Payment Excel or .CSV For Your YouLi Trip
Manage People Reports - two different types
You can pull a report focused on an individual TRIP, by clicking from your TRIP MENU > MANAGE PEOPLE & REPORTS.
- From there you have the ability to pull two different types of reports. You can choose:
- One row per person, including TASK & ADD-ON RESPONSES
- One row per INVITATION GROUP, including INVOICE summary
- We do a deep dive into each of these reports and highly recommend you check these out!
- Our help article: How-to: Pull a Report That Includes Tasks & Add-ons
- As well as our help article: How-to: Pull a Report By Invitation Group Or a Rooming List
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.