Not sure where to start from the YouLi - Login or Sign Up page? Walk through these steps to create your free YouLi account (with options to upgrade!).
How to create a YouLi account as a Trip Planner
If you don't already have an account, visit the YouLi sign up page to create your free Planner account (see the image for fields you'll need to fill out).
Tell us about yourself so we can give you a better experience. The more accurate it is, the better we can serve you!
3. Choose a secure, unique password and save to a password manager
Must be at least 8 characters long
Must contain Uppercase, lowercase, and include at least one number and special character
Mix it up! Please do not use the same password as you do on other sites.
Once you register for your YouLi account
- You'll be prompted to watch our welcome series of videos
- Create your first TRIP PAGE!
Logging in - Welcome back!
- Visit the YouLi login page and enter your email & password
- You can always click "Forgot Password" if you've forgotten your password or need to reset it.
- Have you forgotten the email address you used to sign up for your YouLi account? No worries! Contact the YouLi Support Team so we can figure out which email address you signed up with.
How to create a YouLi account as a Traveler
Lucky you, you've been invited by one of our clients to use YouLi to view & manage your TRIP!
You have two options to find/access your trips on YouLi
1. Click here and enter the email address you used to register for the TRIP
- You will then be emailed a link to your personalized TRIP PAGE. You do not need to sign up for an account. You can simply use the link in this email to take you back to the Trip Page.
2. If you prever, you can register for a YouLi account to access all of your TRIPS (or even just this one!)
- If you don't already have an account, you can visit the YouLi sign up page to create your free Traveler account (see the image for fields you'll need to fill out).
- Make sure to state that you're a "Traveler" under the "I am a" field
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.