Getting paid is what makes group travel possible & keeps your business running. So, here at YouLi we want to make payments as easy as possible for you.
Here's a quick checklist to getting paid using YouLi Trip Pages
TIP: Remember, focus on getting the deposit first and then you can get all of the passport details and other information from your Traveler, using Automated Tasks.
- Connect to your Stripe account so you can get paid on your terms.
- Change the call to action button to "BOOK NOW" on your Trip Pages
- In REGISTER TO PAY mode, we keep our registration forms simple so you capture people's email addresses first, then prompt for deposit next.
- Create PACKAGES by setting the base price (PRICE PER PERSON) to the cheapest option and then creating Itinerary Add-Ons.
- Create unlimited Installments, either by a fixed amount (i.e. US$300) or percentage (i.e. 15%), and these adjustments are based on the options that have been selected.
- Make sure Automated Email Reminders for payments are enabled so people will pay on time.
- Choose the payment method that is best for your audience.
- Get ready to push your payments to Xero for easy invoicing and reconciling of payments.
- Use the SHARE TRIP LINK to start driving traffic to your TRIP PAGE!
- Watch your YouLi Activity Feed and email, for alerts when people register and book!
- Watch your Stripe dashboard for payment settlement dates
- And last, but certainly not least, watch your bank account for cash!🤑
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.