Start taking bookings for your group trips via Stripe.
Connect your payment gateway to accept credit cards.
BONUS: You can pass on the credit card fee as a Surcharge.
WARNING: Co-planners and Trip Coordinators cannot update pricing information on Trips. Learn more about Trip User Roles.
How-to: Connect your Stripe account
- Go to Your ACCOUNT and then click on the PAYMENTS tab.
- You will need to create a Stripe account if you do not already have one.
- Only the Team Owner or Admins for the Team account can connect to the payment gateway, used for all TRIPS.
NOTE: Do you use Square to collect credit card payments? Reach out to YouLi Support via the chat box, to turn on the ability to set up Square, instead of Stripe.
Activate credit card payments on your Trip Page
As a Trip Owner or a Team Member, click into your TRIP from the TRIP DASHBOARD, then...
- Click into the 'UPDATE TRIP' tab
- Click into the 'PRICING' tab, under 'UPDATE TRIP'
- Click on 'Switch to BOOKINGS MODE to start taking payments'.
- Scroll to 'PAYMENT METHODS', there you can select 'Collect Payments via Credit Card'.
NOTE: If your Stripe does not show in the Trip, go back to your Account and check to make sure your Stripe Account is connected.
Booking Fees vs. Merchant Fees
YouLi charges "booking fees" on payments made via Stripe unless you have an Enterprise account. Compare YouLi plans to reduce your booking fee.
Booking fees are in addition to the "merchant fees" charged by Stripe.
Need more help?
For instant or email support, chat your question in a chat box.
To get 1:1 personalized consulting, schedule your YouLi Onboarding session, and one of our experts will walk you and your team through the setup that best fits YOUR business.