Your Trip Notes & Trip Activity Feed within your YouLi Trip allow you & your team to stay up-to-date on all of the different things that are going on within that specific trip.
What are trip notes?
- TRIP NOTES are notes that you want to leave for your team (or yourself!) on a specific trip. They are manually inputted by anyone the Trip Owner has added to that TRIP.
- These notes can be left by anyone who is working on that TRIP and they're also visible by everyone else who is working on the same TRIP.
- Watch our how-to video on trip notes for a deeper dive.
What is the trip activity feed?
- The TRIP ACTIVITY FEED is YouLi updating you on activities that your Travelers & Team Members are doing on your TRIP.
- In your TRIP ACTIVITY FEED you receive updates about:
- Click here (see image below) in your MENU to view your TRIP ACTIVITY FEED
- And here's what the TRIP ACTIVITY FEED looks like
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.