A trip template allows you to save time, by leveraging the work that you put in, creating other trips. Simply re-use the template every time you need to duplicate a past itinerary and/or automated tasks.
When to use trip templates
- You have similar trips that reoccur quarterly, annually, etc.
- You require all of the same tasks on your trips
- You want to keep your descriptions, images, messaging, etc. across all of your trips
More on templates
- Any YouLi trip that you create can be turned into a template
- Ultimately, a template allows you to create just one outline of a TRIP PAGE and then customize trips from your template, tweaking details as needed
- Your chosen dates for a trip created from a template will automatically synchronize for both your itinerary & automated tasks
- There is no limit to how many TEMPLATES you can create & they are safely stored in your TRIP DASHBOARD
Turn a trip into a template
1. In your TRIP DASHBOARD, click on the cog from your perfect trip
2. Click "Create Template"
3. Give your TEMPLATE a name
4. Click "Copy"
Your new template will live in your "Templates tab, in your TRIP DASHBOARD, until you publish it. See below for how to do that.
Use a template to create a new trip
- In your TRIP DASHBOARD, go to TRIPS I'M PLANNING > TEMPLATES
- Find the template you want to create a new trip from
- Click on the cog icon
- Select "Create trip from"
- Give the trip a name
- Click "Create"
See this 2-min video, walking you through it: How to: Create a template & then create a trip from that template - Watch Video
Customize your trip, created from a template
Remember to make all of the adjustments you need, such as:
- New TRIP DATES
- Different HIGHLIGHTS/ITINERARY ITEMS
- Modifications to AUTOMATED TASKS
- Change in PRICE
Once you publish the trip, it will automatically move to your ACTIVE tab and be accessible for traveler registration!
Need more help?
For more tips on pre-trip customer support join the YouLi community of travel professionals with monthly LIVE webinars and Q&A sessions.