We take seriously our responsibility to keep your customer data secure. Operating like a Trip CRM, this means that your customer data belongs to you, and YouLi acts as your data steward or "processor."
So what does this mean exactly?
- We only send your customers messages about your TRIPS, if they sign up to become YouLi Planners themselves
- As stated in our terms, you grant us the right to manage your data, to deliver the advertised services. You can request we remove it at any time
- We continually review our code and processes for potential vulnerabilities and we take new measures wherever possible to further secure your data
More details & how to request data removal
- Review our Security Policy to learn more about the core things we do to maintain security
- To discuss a security or GDPR audit, please open a support ticket
- If you need to request data removal to comply with GDPR or other privacy legislation, follow these instructions
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi support team via a chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, as we will walk you through the features and best practices.