Learn to save time by managing group itineraries, booking, and workflows in ONE place.
These 3 Default Email Messages are used for sending Automated Emails or Emails triggered by Traveler actions
1. Message sent with an invitation - This will be sent when:
- An invited person requests an invitation on a PRIVATE TRIP
- The Planner clicks SEND INVITE from MANAGE PEOPLE
- A Traveler enters their email at https://youli.io
2. Message emailed after registration and shown on the TRIP PAGE until PAYMENT is made.
- This will be sent to Travelers who REGISTER, whether they do so from a PUBLIC TRIP or based on receiving an invitation email and clicking the call-to-action button in the footer.
3. Message sent if declined
- This will be sent to Travelers who decline to attend after receiving an invitation email and clicking the NO button in the footer.
Need more help?
Join the YouLi Community of group travel planners and participate in LIVE webinars and learn insights about the most effective tools and best industry practices. Engage in discussions and showcase your trips in YouLi private Facebook group.