Read on to learn what it means to be a Trip Main Contact
How is the Main Contact used?
Trips have a single Main Contact. This must be one of the Planners in the Team that owns the Trip, but what does it mean to be the Main Contact?
The Trip Main Contact
1. Sets the email address used to send AUTOMATED EMAILS
- Example of an AUTOMATED PAYMENT REMINDER, where Ben Southall is the Main Contact:
2. Listed As Contact on Trip Page
The Main Contact is Listed As Contact on the TRIP PAGE by default when they become the Main Contact.
NOTE: You can change who is listed as the Contact on a Trip Page, but we do not recommend removing the Main Contact as that is who emails will be sent from.
How can I set my Team Members as the Main Contact for Trips they Create?
That's easy! As the Team Owner or an Admin, you'll be able to set this when creating a new Team Member, or you can edit them from Account -> Team Members.
- ACCOUNT > TEAM MEMBERS
- Add a new Team Member or edit an existing one
- Under MAIN CONTACT, select YES - FOR NEW TRIPS THEY CREATE
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi Support Team via the chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a Support Ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, and we will walk through Traveler flow options & best practices.