- Technology Partners
- YouLi Plan Add-ons
- Video Tutorials
- Website Integration
- Mobile App
- Account Roles
- Highlights, Itinerary & Optional Add-ons
- Invitation Groups
- Trip Page Menu
- Integrating Cruise Deck Plans
- Managing Trip Dashboard
- Managing People
- PDF Confirmation
YouLi User Roles
How-to: Update Your Pricing Section Heading & Pricing Explanation
Explain to your Travelers which costs are included, and which are excluded. This section will show on a Traveler's Invoice.
What is the Pricing Section Heading?
- This shows as the title of your PRICING EXPLANATION
- The PRICING SECTION HEADING will say "INVOICE:" by default, if you decide to leave it blank
What is the Pricing Explanation?
- This is the section on the INVOICE where you should describe what is included (and not included!) in the cost of your trip
- We give you default text that you should change - click SAVE CHANGES once you've updated with your own language!
How does this section look from the Traveler's perspective?
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi support team via a chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, as we will walk you through the features and best practices.