Adding a Trip Coupon to give your Travelers a discount is super easy, for you AND your Travelers!
⚠️ Important things to note ⚠️
- The (name of the) CODE (i.e. "Travel2023") cannot be updated after you create the COUPON, so be sure to double-check that it is correct
- You can have more than one COUPON active at once, but Coupons can only be applied by Travelers to TRIPS in BOOKINGS MODE
- Only one Coupon can be used per booking - so even if more than one Traveler registers, they will only get the Coupon applied once. This means, Travelers going on a trip together will either need to book separately to use multiple Coupons or you can create a special couples/friends/family Coupon.
- The discount is a fixed amount (i.e. US$100), not a percentage
- The Coupon CANNOT be removed once a payment is made
- Coupons can only be added to individual TRIPS. Contact YouLi Support if you would like to add a Coupon to work across all of your Trips.
- Once a Traveler registers using a COUPON, you'll see this in your ACTIVITY FEED and also in the MANAGE PAYMENTS tab
How to: Add a new Coupon to your Trip
- Click on MANAGE TRIP COUPONS
2. Select ADD COUPON
3. Add coupon details (valid dates, amount, etc.)
4. Click on ADD to save the coupon
Editing existing Coupons
- After creating a COUPON, you can edit:
- The activation date - using the VALID FROM field
- The expiration date - using the EXPIRE AFTER field
- The DISCOUNT AMOUNT
- To edit any of those fields, from within the MANAGE TRIP COUPONS tab, click on the PENCIL ICON to edit the details of your Coupon
- The FILTER BY STATUS dropdown allows you to filter your view.
- Use this filter to stay organized and ensure only coupons you want Travelers to use, are active
- Filter by:
- Or instead, SHOW ALL!
Delete a Coupon
CAUTION: You cannot delete a Coupon that has been used by a Traveler
1. From MANAGE TRIP COUPONS, click on the TRASHCAN ICON to delete the coupon
NEXT STEPS: Understand what Coupons will look like for your Travelers & how to share your newly created Coupon Codes!
Need more help?
Reach out to the YouLi support team via a chat box at the bottom of your screen or submit a ticket request. If you need more advanced support, schedule a 1:1 Consulting session with one of our experts, as we will walk you through the features and best practices.