How to manage team roles for your group trips.
So, what is a Trip Owner? And is a Team Owner any different?
NOTE: For Planners that have teams, the Trip Owner is always the Team Owner. Your Team Owner is the Trip Owner for all Trips that you create.
- Many Planners can coordinate a TRIP at the same time as Co-Planners, but only one of them can be the Trip Owner.
Does this mean the Trip Owner is always the Main Contact on a Trip?
- The Trip Owner is also the Main Contact by default, unless your Team Owner has set you to be the Main Contact on TRIPS that you create.
- However, the Main Contact can also be changed for each TRIP. If this happens a lot, ask your Team Owner to change your Main Contact TRIP SETTING, so you are the Main Contact on all TRIPS that you create (see image).
So why does the Trip Owner matter?
The Trip Owner is the account that is able to set up
- The branding (logo, colors, etc.) on all TRIP PAGES
- The ACCOUNT ALIAS used in the SHARE TRIP LINK and MAGIC LINKS
- Payment Gateways
- Google Analytics
Need more help?
As a human-centered technology, we are proud to provide one-on-one support whenever you need it. Click HERE to book your 1:1 Zoom Consulting call (paid), and one of the YouLi tech experts will guide you through the setup and train your team.